Beauty Tips for Brides
Every Bride to be wants to be looking her best on her wedding day.
Wedding preparations should begin well in advance and that is when you should take proper care of your skin, hair and body.
Brides should start looking at your body – one wants to look slim and sexy wearing the most beautiful wedding gown. You wouldn’t like to look bloated, which would result in making you feel insecure. It is necessary that you take proper care of your eating habits prior to your wedding and follow a regular exercise regime.
Choose your beautician / makeup artist / hair stylist well in advance, so that the preparation for the wedding doesn’t suffer any last minute hiccups. It is mandatory for the beautician / makeup artist / hair stylist also to get acquainted with the client. Knowing the preferences for her hair-do, make-up and clothes is important but at the same time knowing the bride as a person is also just as important.
The Essential Tips
- Try using waterproof eye makeup as majority of brides tend to cry at their weddings.
- Prime your lips with a lip conditioner, and use a lipstick that’s long-lasting.
- Use a good shampoo and conditioner at least twice or three times a week, and use a cleansing shampoo once a week to get rid of any impurities that build up on the scalp. Get yourself a warm oil massage to keep your hair shining and lustrous. An egg yolk in the hair can add shine and bounce to your hair and also act as a good conditioner.
- Invest in some Fix + by MAC this will hold your makeup for the entire day, and refresh your face when sprayed again throughout the day.
- Every makeup product should be tested before using to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the products.
- Do drink plenty of water in a day, at least 2 litres of water, to make your skin hydrated and attractive.
- There are fatty acids in salmon, tuna, nuts and seeds that will help you get a beautiful skin and hair.
- Cleanse tone and moisturise your skin regularly.
- Cleanse your face applying a mixture of natural products like curd, besan, haldi, honey, milk and lime juice. This mixture should be applied after washing the face with a gentle face wash.
- Exfoliate your skin every week, to shed off old dull skin cells. This way you might get the new fresh skin underneath. You can alternatively use a daily exfoliating scrub, which i think is better for your skin overall. Don’t forget to moisturise!
- It is essential to get lots of beauty sleep before your wedding day. It shall make you feel fresh. That doesn’t only signify that you get a good sleep before the night of your wedding day, but get it in the entire week.
- Get a warm bubble bath before sleeping every night and pamper yourself. Set the environment with some candles (and maybe a glass of bubbly).
- Eat healthy and a balanced diet just few weeks before your wedding day. Do not go in for a crash diet. Avoid junk or fried foods from at least three months before the big day.
- Are you even planning to wear contact lenses? Avoid the redness in the eye and continuous watering due to constant wearing of the lenses, by wearing them regularly before the big day.
For More Information of any Bridal Makeup Bookings
Call Boudoir Belle on 07940340862 / www.boudoir-belle.co.uk